insta keto stayed in a plateau but they've noticed their body is significantly different people are commenting people are saying this is crazy like you look amazing and you're going the weight hasn't changed one bit there is suck look at a lot of people saying that's happened I mean it's it's actually really frustrating because and I encourage people that I've worked with in the past to just throw away their scales when that happens because what the heck like it's almost like what's good as this scale like I look insanely different but this scale is telling me that if anything I've gained weight I just don't know what the heck to do okay well there's a lot of different reasons for that one you could be losing inflammation that's at a subcutaneous level okay so hear me out on this we have water that can be on top of our muscle okay underneath our skin in an inflammatory sense so when we first start and dietary change that goes away because 

insta keto diet somewhere else that water isn't necessarily getting evacuated on to the body it could get drawn into muscles it could get drawn into other areas in the body causing the muscles to be fuller so your muscles actually look leaner and denser and more full but you have less subcutaneous water making you look puffy so there's a clear example or a clear explanation as to what happens there it's it's absolutely normal so I just don't want people to get discouraged if the scale didn't move if you see the change with how you look okay so really really important stuff there so I just wanted to make sure I said that and also again of course the fiber thing and the gut bacteria thing that I wanted to talk about now another thing I wanted to focus on is the sodium potassium balance a little bit now I talked about this a little bit in last week's live broadcast but what can happen is when you're on keto you can lose a lot of sodium but you can also lose a lot of potassium and other minerals and you never really know what mineral is thrown off for you in particular okay so what happens is sodium sort of the the epicenter for it all okay so sodium will end up getting depleted initially and when that leaves the body it takes a lot of other minerals with it the 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six eating tips for families Six Eating tips for families with

DXN Code Strike Benifits