Six eating tips for families Six Eating tips for families with
Six eating tips for
families Six Eating tips for families with CHKD registered dietitian. Briney team number one set a good example of the best thing parents can do to teach healthy eating habits. Role model healthy eating when everybody in the house is making better choices it’s a lot easier for kids to make healthy choices good.
More Water Swapping
For a lot of parents, I would say would be to drink more water swapping out one sugary drink each day for a glass or a bottle of water can make a big difference.
Choose Healthy Snacks
I like to ask parents to think outside the box when they’re thinking about snacks. I mean by that is to try and find things that aren’t in a package kids eat so many chips crackers, cookies and
Comments
Post a Comment